The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Party Ideas!


Hi friends! Are YOU a Hunger Games fan? I sure am! I read the book Trilogy before the first movie came out and I fell in love with Katniss and all of her friends {and enemies}. With the DVD release of Catching Fire coming out I thought it would be super fun to host a Hunger Games party! How fun would it be not only to watch one of my {your} favourite movies, but to host a Hunger Games themed party for my closest gal pals as well?

The other week I made these scrumptious Milk Chocolate Honey Brownies from The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook and a few weeks ago I made a Hunger Games tshirt. Today I'll be sharing those ideas PLUS a roundup of some other amazing Hunger Games party ideas to get your creative juices flowing!

There are tips from party experts, a few fun projects and printables, and a TON of great recipes that will make your party a huge success! Check them out!


 Milk Chocolate Honey Brownies from five-fifty westmount




Onion & Dill Bread from five-fifty westmount


Goat Cheese Truffles from five-fifty westmount


Peppermint Sweets from five-fifty westmount




White Chocolate Chocolate Cookies from five-fifty westmount


DIY Quiver from Sofie's World






Mockingjay Icing Toppers from At Second Street


Hunger Games Dinner Party from Jubilee By Janessa


Goat Cheese and Apple Tarts from Fictional Food





Hunger Games Party from Hostess with the Mostess Blog


Quick and Easy Invitations from The Lunchbox Season


Catching Fire Loot Bag Ideas from The Lunchbox Season


Hunger Games Parachute Decoration from Rae Gun Ramblings


So what do you think about all these amazing Hunger Games: Catching Fire party ideas? So much fun! Will you be hosting a party? If you do I hope you can put these ideas to good use!



0 Response to "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Party Ideas!"

Poskan Komentar