Milk Chocolate Honey Brownies

Yields: 24 servings
Milk Chocolate Honey Brownies

It's been a good while since I've made brownies from scratch. I usually just buy the brownie mix from the grocery store...and I try not to even buy that. Brownies are a rare treat in this house. But when I found this recipe I knew I just had to make them! They are rich and decadent and so worth it.

These milk chocolate honey brownies are super addictive. I had to stop myself from eating a whole pan to myself! I love that with every bite, I can taste a hint of the Kosher salt. Very yummy!

Not to mention that these milk chocolate honey brownies were super easy to make! Just about as easy as making brownie mix from the box. Being that this recipe is from The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook, these will be made for my own Hunger Games: Catching Fire DVD release party!


Have a craving for more sweets? Follow this board:

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 12-oz bag of high-quality semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp kosher salt
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 Tbsp honey

Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Grease two 8x8" baking pans.
  2. In a medium sized bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave in thirty second increments, stirring with a fork in between. Continue this process until chocolate is thoroughly melted but not burned.
  3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour and salt. Set aside.
  4. Stir in sugar, vanilla, and eggs one at a time into the chocolate mixture, followed by honey. Slowly mix in flour mixture. Pour brownie batter into pans.
  5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into centre of brownies comes out clean.

Adapted from The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook.

Want more for your sweet tooth? Check these out:





Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list!


0 Response to "Milk Chocolate Honey Brownies"

Posting Komentar