Share Your Stuff Tuesdays No. 29 {plus features}


Welcome to Share Your Stuff Tuesdays No. 29 :)

So glad you could join me this week! As you may or may not have known, this is my second blog. I shut down my previous blog, as I felt too restricted by it, too held back by it. I for some reason felt that I couldn't write what I wanted to truly write, and I couldn't truly be ME.

So I decided to just bite the bullet and build a new blog while I didn't have very many posts or followers. Better to do it now than if I'd had, say over 1000 posts or 1000 followers, right?

I love the look and feel of this blog so much more. I feel so much more free, and more like me. More authentic.

One of the things I was worried about though was what would happen with my link parties I hosted/co-hosted? Well Show Off Fridays will be put on hold for the time being. But I'm super excited to still be a part of Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!!!!

We are excited to announce that we have a new co-host!!! Morsels of Life will be joining us for the next 4 weeks on a trial basis and then she will decide if she wants to continue as a permanent co-host.

Let's get on with the party!

Remember, by linking up today, you're sharing on five blogs!!!! 






Interested in co-hosting? Send an email - erin@ourtableforseven.com

Be sure to stop by each of the hosts to check out their personal favourites!

The post with the most views:


Miz Helen's Country Cottage Dinner Plan for the week of 12-29-13

Some of my favourites:

Peppermint Chocolate Cookies from Baking In Pyjamas

Washi Tape Inspired Mod Podge Paper Organizer from Titi Crafty by Camila

Chocolate Hazelnut Chess Pie with Rolos from Life, Love and Sugar





Subscribe now to be notified when the party starts!


0 Response to "Share Your Stuff Tuesdays No. 29 {plus features}"

Posting Komentar