Pork Chops Smothered with Cream of Mushroom

A delightfully easy and delicious meal that your entire family will love. The meat ends up fall-off-the-bone tender and made even better with the cream of mushroom sauce.



Pork Chops Smothered with Cream of Mushroom

This meal is one of my all-time favourite meals to make/eat. My mother used to make it when I was a child, and I make it quite often for my own family. It's super easy to make. Pretty much just throw it in the oven and forget about it. Best part, the sauce is ready made for you with Cream of Mushroom soup.

Want more food ideas? Be sure to follow this board:



Ingredients:
  •  6-8 bone-in pork chops {I prefer to use thin pork chops, but that's just my own preference}
  • 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup {if you're going to be using really thick pork chops, I suggest using 3 cans, as the soup will dry up a bit}
  • water or milk as needed {to use if you notice that your sauce is drying up too much}



Directions:
  1. Turn your oven on to 425°F.
  2. Place your pork chops into a large roasting pan. 
  3. Open your cans of cream of mushroom and slather it all onto the pork chops. Turn them over, make sure they're good and coated.
  4. Place in the oven for 1 1/2 hours, taking it out halfway through to turn them over. If you notice your sauce is getting thin, you can add some water or milk to make more sauce. When I first started making this meal when I was young, there was a couple of times when I would use the thicker pork chops and they would just soak up the cream of mushroom, and I ended up with very little sauce at the end. Adding some water or milk can prevent this from happening and you'll still be left with a flavourful sauce.
  5. That's it! You're done. That's all there is to it! I like to serve mine with a side of steamed carrots and rice, everything smothered in the cream of mushroom sauce. Potatoes smothered are yummy as well. Enjoy!


Still hungry?





Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list!


0 Response to "Pork Chops Smothered with Cream of Mushroom"

Posting Komentar