Free Valentines Printable

Last night I took some time to make this great Valentine's printable for you guys for Freebie Friday! I don't usually get too much into Valentine's Day, it was just never my thing. But after being sick and bed/couch ridden for over a week for the past week, I needed a pick me up! And what better way to pick me up than to create a lovely "love" printable? I it!!!

Please "like" my page on Facebook and follow on Twitter in return. :)



ENJOY!!!

Click here to download printable

This print is on 8x10

Please don't share this freebie once you've downloaded it. I spent many hours making it {yep, that background was tedious}. Feel free to direct people to this post to obtain their own copy.


Do you follow me on Pinterest? Come on over and stop by my Love board! 




0 Response to "Free Valentines Printable"

Poskan Komentar