Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork Roast


Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork Roast
When I first saw this recipe the first thing I thought was *drool* that. looks. amazing. I'm not a huge meat eater but I was immediately drawn to this recipe. The second thing I thought was holy cow that's a lot of Parmesan cheese!

But no worries! It's just the perfect amount!

The original recipe had soy sauce in it, and the first time I made it I didn't have it on hand but I went ahead and made it without the soy sauce anyways. Delish! The second time I made it I tried it with the soy sauce and I did not like it one bit, so I left it out for that reason. The original recipe also had an additional step once the meat is cooked to thicken the gravy, but again, nobody in my family liked the taste so I omitted that step.

This dish is the perfect blend of cheese, spices, and sweetness of honey to create the melt in your mouth goodness of this amazing pork roast. Cook it. Cook it now.

Ingredients:
  • 1 boneless pork leg roast {2-3 lbs}
  • 2/3 cup Kraft 100% grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 2 Tbsp dried basil
  • 2 Tbsp minced garlic
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions:
1. Place the roast in the slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, honey, dried basil, minced garlic, olive oil, and salt.


2. Pour mixture over roast; cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.


That's it! You're done! Serve with your favourite steamed veggies and potato, or salad. This meat will literally fall apart when you pick it up out of the slow cooker. There's almost no need for a knife to cut it up. It's so delicious and tasty.



Adapted from Everyday Tastes.

Do you follow me on Pinterest? Come on over and stop by my Get In Mah bellay! board! 


0 Response to "Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork Roast"

Poskan Komentar